Lee and I hope she keeps her beautiful blues. Not that there's anything wrong with brown eyes, but we think it'd be cool if she kept his eye color.
I got a really nice phone call last night. Nat's pediatrician called to check on her! I thought that was so thoughtful. I mentioned to her that Lee and I had decided to hold off on Nat's upper endoscopy, especially since it seems like she's getting better. Lee and I are really wary of having her put under for a procedure that may or may not find anything ... and if they do find something, there's no guarantee that we wouldn't hear "Well, we found X, but she'll outgrow it in a few months." If Nat hadn't been improving or the doctors were worried about something specific that could be wrong with her, we'd consider the upper endoscopy. But since she seems to be feeling better, we'll hold off. And her pediatrician fully agreed with us.