Thursday, October 07, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Week 91

I took Natalie to Sweet Seasons Farm this past weekend. It's a really great place that has a corn maze, hay rides, pony rides, corn launchers (!), and a playground. Lee wasn't able to come with me, so I was wrangling Natalie myself (which is why there are so few pictures). We're going back tomorrow so I'll be sure to take more pictures.

Me and my little love (who was not a happy camper by this point)
She loved climbing up and down the stairs.
At the top, there was a big tube slide. She wanting nothing
to do with it, but she definitely loved the stairs. Silly kid.
Performing a drum solo on her new helmet.
She looks unhappy in this picture, but I swear she was giggling

2 comments:

The Skippers said...

I can't believe that she can ride a tricycle! That is awesome. I am going to have to try that out on Lu. I really would like to pinch those cheeks of hers!

Lee and Suze said...

She doesn't really "ride" it - she just coasts down the driveway :) She doesn't have the power in her legs to move the pedals by herself. So we just push her from behind and she "pedals" and steers. It's really fun :)