Thursday, November 04, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Week 95

Get ready for some serious cuteness, Internet. I bought Natalie's Halloween costume almost two months ago and it was pretty snug then. So I was worried that she wouldn't fit into it by the time Halloween rolled around. But thankfully she did - she had zero wiggle room, but that didn't matter. She should learn now that looking cute is sometimes uncomfortable.

Imitating Lee (her current favorite past-time)
Me and my sock-hopped (and Ritz-ed) little love
See what I told you? Serious cuteness.
All ready for the sock hop!
Daddy is the funniest
Why let a little rain get in the way of playing outside?
She looks like she's directing the rain drops :)
One of the sweetest pictures ever.
Nat and Gramma Lu having some snuggle time.
(I'll refrain from grousing about how Nat doesn't snuggle with ME)

No comments: