Thursday, December 16, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Week 101

What a crazy 101st week! On Saturday, I graduated with my Masters in Instructional Technology (NOT in Google, as Lee likes to tell people). Right after the ceremony, we drove home, picked up Nat, and drove to Tallahassee to have dinner with family. The next morning we drove to Disney World for a mini-vacation. Little did we know that we'd be going to Orlando during the coldest weather they've had since the late 80s. I'm all about cold weather, but 30 degrees with 15-20mph winds was a little intense.

We think Nat was a little too young to really 'get' Disney, but we all had a great time. I think next time we'll try the Animal Kingdom. I think the giraffes would get a kick out of Nat's giraffe impression. Ditto for the elephants.

Me and my love after graduation
Nat was SO excited to see Pooh and Tigger.
She also loved seeing Mickey and Minnie but REALLY didn't
want to get her picture taken. It was taking time away from
her 'try to grab Minnie's bow' game.
My sweet little family

2 comments:

Miri said...

Congrats, Suze! I'm glad that you decided to walk and that you went to DISNEY LAND! :)

Miri said...

Oops. I guess it was technically DISNEY WORLD! :)