Thursday, April 21, 2011

Weekly Natalie - Week 119

On Tuesday, I took Nat to see Disney on Ice (though if you asked Natalie, she'd tell you it was called "Mickey on Roller Skates"). I really liked it; Nat gave it a solid 'eh'. She gets really panicky around loud noises and the Civic Center was a pile of loud noises. Loud Disney noises, mind you, but loud noises nonetheless.

Showing me how excited she is on the car ride to the Civic Center
Her excitement only lasted a few seconds -
she had to get back to squealing the ABCs
Me and my best girl
Goofy making Mickey the Sorcerer's Apprentice
Dancing brooms (or, dancing zucchini flowers)
Yaaaaaay for Minnie!
<3
Jack (she was most definitely scared by this music)
Cinderella (or, if you're Nat, Cinder-edda)
All the princesses and their various princes

How I got her to sit still when she started to get fussy
Peanut butter crackers = win
Silly Goofy

Mulan's backup dancers
Way cool Chinese dragon
Christmas Minnie
Toy Story! Nat's and my favorite

LOVE Hamm.
Tink
The whole Disney gang
Here's the latest video of Nat. She's showing off her musical (?) talent with Lincoln Logs. Pretty ingenious.

No comments: