Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Weekly Buzz - Week 39

Oh sweet baby, we're nearing the end of this incredible part of our relationship. As much as I love being pregnant, these past few weeks have been rough. Nothing out of the ordinary, and really, the fact that I made it till 36 weeks before I got uncomfortable is great. But I can't wait to hold you. I can't wait to munch on the toes that have, for the past month, been firmly planted in my ribs. I can't wait to find out if you're a Buzz or a Buzzette. I can't wait to introduce you to Natalie (she can't wait to meet you either!).

I had my 39-week checkup, and I'll just say that I've made progress (advertising on the Internet exactly how much progress my lady parts have made seems mildly weird). I know progress doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it was still nice to hear that we're moving in the right direction.

Feel free to NOT follow your sister's footsteps of being 6 days late. There's a full moon on Thursday. Think about it. Jus' sayin'.

No comments: