Monday, August 05, 2013

June 2013 and Month 19 - Recap

Here's how this month went:

I packed boxes. You watched too much TV.  I packed more boxes. You played a lot with Bob and Pep. I cleaned. You two watched Monsters, Inc and Despicable Me no fewer than 57 times. I daydreamed about having my own personal Minions to pack the house for me. You ate too much food out of boxes and bags (and consequently, Charlie ate more food this month than he's ever eaten in his entire life). I pretty much win Most Negligent Mom of the Month. It's not a title of which I'm proud. But our old house got empty and our new house got filled. And nobody got committed to the loony bin. The end.

Hugs and smooches,
Mommy & Daddy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Headlines for July 1 and 9, 2013:
  • Something happened
  • Something else happened
  • Something good happened 
  • Something bad happened
  • Something political happened

1 comment:

Mary said...

Dear Suzanne,
You, your humor and your honesty are awesome, and I love you!
xoxo
Mary