Thursday, June 17, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Weeks 75 & 76

Holy cow ... I slacked off AGAIN last week. How embarrassing. The goal of the past two weeks was not to spontaneously combust in this miserable heat. So we spent a lot of time playing in the water and playing around the mall before it opens (a genius idea, if I do say so myself - it's air conditioned, practically empty except for a few mall walkers, and she has free reign on all the coin-operated toys [except I'm mean and don't put any money in them])
Scruncher Bear MEGABLOXer
Her sweet smile just turns me into a puddle
Gesundheit!
I guess she didn't get the memo stating that she is her mother's child, and her mother has zero coordination and balance Any bets as to how this will end?
Not. Surprised. At. All. (she wasn't hurt, don't worry)
Ooooh!!
Bullseye!
Never happier than when she's playing with the fountains
Except, you know, when she's completely miserable. Move along, Terrible Twos. You're driving me bananas.
At the Splash Pad in Navarre. This picture makes my heart happy
Playing on the couch is the best. game. ever.
We missed out on a Pirates and Princess playdate today because Nat woke up with a snotty nose (I think it's caused by teething, but I didn't want to run any risks). But just because we didn't get to go doesn't mean that she can't rock some princess accessories at home.
Purple fairy wings make coloring WAY more fun
She loves carrying her Bucket o' Crayons around the house
Trying out the color on her leg before she puts it to paper
Natalie = major goofball
Scruncher Bear Fairy

No comments: