Thursday, June 03, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Weeks 73 & 74

Please excuse my lack of posts - Team Smith just got back from a week-long vacation in California. Well, I should rephrase that. It wasn't a true vacation because I had to bring my boss. Lee didn't bring HIS boss, but I had to bring my boss. Granted, my boss is less than three feet tall, and only weighs 25 pounds, but she's a demanding one. Here's a quick recap:
  • realized just how much Natalie likes dogs ... and just how much we should get a dog for her
  • realized that there are some wacky people out there ... people who feel the need to tattle on my daughter by telling me that she's holding a rock. A harmless little rock. That was firmly in her hands - NOT her mouth.
  • realized just how much my child likes being outdoors. We went camping last weekend, and she was like a pig in slop, playing in (and occasionally eating) dirt, and carrying around sticks and leaves.
  • realized that it's possible for there to be a ton of snow on the ground ... and it be 65 degrees outside. It's funny to see people in jeans, short sleeves, and snow boots.
  • realized that going off-roading is SUPER fun (albeit a tad terrifying), and that off-roading is a sure-fire way to get Nat to sleep
  • realized how much I miss my sister-in-law and her cute family

No comments: