Thursday, May 20, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Week 72

Dear Plaza de Luna Park: I love you. Thank you for being a source of water that doesn't freak my child out. You provide such a nice relief from Florida's miserable heat and humidity. You know how you'd be even MORE awesome? If you had soap mixed in with your fountains, so that I'd never have to bathe my child in the bathtub again. Look into that why don't you.

I mean really. Does it get any cuter than that face?
Reading with Nana
My two loves. Couldn't ask for anything more!
Bullseye! Smack dab in the kisser!
Chillbumps!
Blurry, but nonetheless way funny
Giving the fountain a hug
Baby bidet!

Natalie and Daddy are soooooo big!
Ha!
Smiley baby

Daddy led her right into a fountain :)
Holding Daddy's fingers. Nothing sweeter on Earth.
She couldn't contain her excitement when she saw a dog at the park

Silly face

And for your listening enjoyment:

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Can this kid get any cuter??