Thursday, May 13, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Week 71

My fantastic husband bought me a fancy-pants camera for Mother's Day. I've been wanting one for a while, and definitely since Nat's been born. My point-and-shoot works fine, but Nat is so fast now that it's almost impossible to capture a decent picture of her. So after church on Sunday, he took me on our Super Fun Errand to pick out a camera. I love it. I'm sure I only know 1% of what it's capable of, and I'm sure I'm doing that 1% completely wrong, but I still love this camera. I want to take a photography class sometime this summer. You know, in all the spare time I have in between eating bonbons and watching Days of Our Lives.

This camera came with a special "uber dork" setting. It's nice.
Me and my love
I asked Natalie where her nose was ...
she toddles over to me and grabs my nose.
Cheeks!
Was it wrong to put a pair of pants on her arms and on her head?
Her accessories didn't appear to slow her down
This kid and her silly faces
Showing off her lack of teeth
Cutest goofball ever
Bustin' a move doing the Crayon Dance
Prettying up the carpet
Crayoned Scruncher Bear!
Throwing crayons out of the bucket and then jamming them
back in the bucket is way more fun than actually coloring
Showing us which crayon she planned to put in her mouth
We ran into some poodles at the park - Nat fell in love with them
Um, a little help please?
Still hasn't figured out the whole teetering/tottering thing
The funniest little goofball known to man
She loved this frog!
(Oh, and she does a killer impression of a frog.
You should ask her about it.)
Swinging Scruncher Bear
Showing a little attitude while chowing down on some bread
When left to her own bread-eating devices, this is what happens.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Let's meet up next week as I have a couple of really great DVDs that will be a world of help on your photography journey.

Nicki said...

That previous anonymous post was from me :)

Lee and Suze said...

Ha! I was wondering who left that. I'd love to meet up!

jessie said...

What kind of camera did you get?! I'd also love to meet up and help you play with it. :)

Lee and Suze said...

Jessie - I got a Canon Rebel T1i! Let's play soon!