Thursday, July 08, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Week 78 & 79

Okay, so I missed last week. Again. I'm thinking that until I graduate in December, the Weekly Natalies might be pretty sporadic. And then in January, I'm sure I'll come up with another excuse as to why I'm a horrible picture-uploader.

We had a wonderful 4th of July at our friend's house. The party had three of Natalie's favorite things: watermelon, a dog, and a pool. So she had a blast. And since Natalie had a blast, Lee and I, by default, had a blast, too. Of course, Sleepy McGoesToBedAt7pm couldn't hang and watch any of the fireworks, so we went home and watched Pops Goes the Fourth on TV. Lame, yes. But we didn't have any problem with parking. Or bugs. Or humidity.

Getting in the water for the first time
All giggles
Making her doggy face for everyone to see
Drinking out of a big-kid cup. This can only end one way.
And here we go ...
2 nanoseconds later, all the water poured on her face.
Super awesome face.
She's back at it. And she's such a cup-stealer.
Showing off her way-cool raincoat
She prefers Grover upside down.
My little love
Playing with Daddy at Kangarooz

So I know this sounds silly. But seeing Nat ponytail really pulled
at my heartstrings. She looks so ... big. :(
Ritz cracker-faced ponytailed munchkin

2 comments:

The Skippers said...

Dang she is so cute. I can't believe she can have a ponytail! I totally understand. Poor Lu doesn't have nearly enough hair. Hope we see you guys soon!

The Schlosser's said...

She is so awesome, especially with her little ponytail!

PS - The Monster At The End of this Book is one of my FAVS and I just found my old copy for Liam. :)