Thursday, July 22, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Week 80 & 81

How has it already been 2 weeks since my last post? This school stuff is severely infringing on my blogging time. I'm sure my teachers would understand if I told them the situation ...

Interrupting her reading time to tweak Elmo's nose
It looks like Elmo's reading over her shoulder.
GNG is hysterical, if you've never read it ...
Why are her next-to-the-bottom-middle teeth not coming in??
More pants-on-her-head pictures!
I seriously love this kid. Like, for real.
Me and Sullen McPantsOnHerHead
Fairy wings? Check. Basketball? Check.
Two sippy cups? Check and check.
An electronic pocket Sudoku game? Check.

Now she can watch Elmo the way it was always intended
to be watched.
Elmo needs a round of applause every now and then
Sleepy baby
Trying to giggle and drink her smoothie at the same time
Smoothie happiness!
Such a goofball
Painting with pudding!
I knew the hospital gown from her endoscopy
would eventually come in handy!
Her pudding masterpiece
Man, somebody should teach her how to take ladylike bites
Pure toddler excitement. Nothing better.
I have a confession.
This is the very first time she's had a juice box.

3 comments:

nicki said...

It does, in fact, look like Elmo is reading over her shoulder and I love the look on her face in that pic. And the pants actually make a very cute hat!!!

Lee and Suze said...

I agree - my mom said it looks like she's wearing a trendy shower cap!

Karen said...

Suzanne she is so cute. And I agree about the hat with your mom. Send me more pics when you get them. Miss you Karen