Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Weekly Buzz - Week 25

Hey guess what! You went from 23.5 weeks to 25 weeks (well, not really, but as far as me keeping track, we completely skipped over your 24th week. Sorry about that.) I had my routine monthly appointment today and my midwife said that she forgot to tell me at my last appointment that she moved my due date up. So instead of being due on Thanksgiving, you're now due on 11/15. I vote for 11/11. Having both your and Nat's birth days full of 1s would be neat.

In all honesty, a different due date doesn't change anything. You're going to come when you're good and ready. Just ask your six-days-late sister and how her tardiness cost Daddy and me the tax break for 2008 by 15 hours. Don't tell her I said this, but she soooooo owes us.

1 comment:

Miri said...

Your blog makes me smile!