Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Weekly Buzz - Week 29

You are quite the squirmy little munchkin, Mr. (or Miss) Yightyear. I hope that doesn't sound like a complaint, because truly it's not. Feeling the baby move is my #1 favorite thing about being pregnant, hands down. I love watching my belly jump and wiggle; I love that an actual person is making it jump and wiggle. Your kicks haven't been painful, and I'm hoping they'll stay that way. My one request is that you kindly move off my lungs because it's not cute to have to sit and catch your breath coming back from the kitchen.

Oh, and you're now the size of a butternut squash! Very fitting since you'll be eating lots and lots of those when it comes time for solid food. Just ask your sister. She'll tell you they rock. Unless, of course, she doesn't. In which case she'll be lying.

No comments: