Thursday, September 22, 2011

Weekly Natalie - Weeks 140 & 141

These were some seriously action-packed two weeks. Natalie has discovered the fabulous-ness of her big girl bed and one of my very best friends got married last weekend - so I had ample opportunities for pictures.

My love and me (why, yes that IS a flower girl crown I'm wearing -
don't tell Natalie that I took it)
Being the flower girl wore her out, so at the reception she
decided to take a little breather
Team Smith (the littlest member would rather sing
Jesus Loves Me than look at the camera)
Lee decorated my van for my birthday :)
Natalie approves of the decorations
What do you get a 31-year-old? Bug's Life, of course.
Her somersault form is quite impressive
Over she goes!
Ta daaaaaa!
Smiling, yes. At the camera, never.
Making sure I'm watching her
Pretty pleased with herself

No comments: