Thursday, February 02, 2012

Weekly Smithkids - Weeks 157, 158, 159, 160 & 8, 9, 10, 11

Soooo ... yeah, it's winter. Apparently. I mean, the calendar SAYS it's February, but in all honesty, it feels like May. It's mild, humid, and ANNOYING. This post-baby-body wants (NEEDS) it to be sweater-and-all-things-bulky weather.

Anywho. It's been really rainy here lately, and I am the proud momma of a girl who loves playing in the rain. Having a soggy, dirty, muddy kid is just not a battle worth fighting. See how happy it makes her?

You might faint when you see this smile. I understand.
This about sums up how we roll in the Land o' Team Smith
Getting some help from Daddy to blow out her birthday candles
There she is folks. My dainty eater.
Bounce houses are the BEST
Singing to me
:D
Sweet Charlie Bear

No comments: