Monday, September 01, 2008

He's a Believer!

23 Weeks, 1 Day - Lee felt the baby kick! I had been trying to get him to feel her for a week or two now, but every time he'd put his hand on my stomach, she'd stop (the little stinker). We were in bed on Saturday morning and I guess I was in the right position to get her moving around.

I grabbed Lee's hand and put it on my stomach and didn't say anything - whenever I put my hand on my stomach and I feel her kick, I can't tell if I feel it on my hand or if I'm just feeling it because, well, she's inside me.

So when she kicked, I didn't want to say that she kicked - I wanted to know if Lee could feel it without me saying when she kicked. She cooperated like a champ and Lee was able to feel it! I was so excited. The look on his face was priceless ...

And now, he says, he finally believes me that I'm pregnant. I haven't just gained a beer gut :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! That's some beer gut.

Anonymous said...

Lee and Suzanne-
I just have to tell you that I have THOUROUGHLY enjoyed reading your blog. I'm serious, Suzanne, you could be a writer. I'd read your book anyway. : )
It's a blessing to know you guys. Take care of yourself and little GB as you call her.
See you Sunday.... Melody

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! So, I keep waiting for the next belly to belly picture ... how much has Lee lost vs. your gain? :)

The Schlosser's said...

Congratulations to you two! (sorry for blog-stalking). Sounds like all is wonderful! Cheers, Angie