Monday, November 10, 2008

They Did It Again!

To put it mildly, our wedding photographers, Wes and Rae Leytham, are phenomenal. They have an uncanny ability to make two goofballs (ie: Lee and me) look amazing. They must have a special goofball-to-good-looking filter on their camera or something.

Rae shot some maternity pictures for us last week and I think they turned out great. It's nice to know their talent extends to making a pregnant goofball look good.

Here are some favorites. Click on them for a bigger version (all images © Rae Leytham Photography)

I love this shirt. (It says "Pregnancy Support Team")
He's planning on wearing it to the hospital :)





He makes me laugh ...

A little daddy-daughter bonding time



I was only slightly worried about getting run over ...
(I LOVE how this one turned out, Rae!)

4 comments:

Jess said...

Never in my life have I seen more gorgeous preggo pics. You are so beautiful! (and love love love your brown maternity shirt, by the way).

And the one of Lee being all sweet holding your belly (and sweet girl in your belly) literally brought tears to my eyes. Granted I'm a bit sappy anyway, but it's a very beautiful picture, and one I'm sure little GB will cherish when she's older. You can see how much you love each other and her already.

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Awww! Stop it...I am blushing. You are a gorgeous pregnant lady so I didn't have to use a special lens. I love the 3rd one. I love the way you are standing. I love how your top is trendy and gorgeous. I love that the color of it stands out from the background! Speaking of background...my yard is a pretty darn good background.

I like the one of Lee loving your tummy too. That poor kid has no clue who she has for a daddy. I see in the future that Lee will embarrass her nicely to all of her boyfriends (in about 25 years of course).

So, look on Avery's blog to see photos I took of her during your session. The trio shots were taken right before Lee hit her in the head with his pimp hat. Poor kid. HAHA!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, Suze!!!

The Schlosser's said...

So, So, So darn beautiful! Congratulations again!