Thursday, July 21, 2011

Weekly Natalie - Week 132

I seriously have the most amazing husband ever. He humored his five-months-pregnant wife and drove her and the munchkin 3 hours just for beignets. I doubt many people voluntarily go to New Orleans in the dead of summer (in case you haven't been there in July, it feels not unlike jumping into a fire pit.) But I've been dying for a beignet (they're the closest thing I've had to a craving this entire pregnancy). So last Saturday we took a quick day trip over to the Big Easy. We didn't do too much touristy stuff - it was too hot and too crowded, but we did make it to Cafe du Monde. Twice. And I'm not ashamed to admit it.

At the mall, after we took Nat to see the Winnie the Pooh movie
(Review - super cute and blissfully short [only an hour long])
Happy, happy pregnant lady
Mid bite - even happier pregnant lady
Random pic of our cheeseball daughter. Seriously. She's too much.

No comments: