Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Weekly Buzz - Week 34

So Super Lame Pregnancy App (SLPA) continues to baffle me in its description of you. This week marks 34 weeks. And to what did SLPA compare you to? Not just a cantaloupe, no sir, but an average cantaloupe. I can assure you, dear baby, that you are anything but average. Team Smith doesn't contain any average members. Kooky? Yes. Spazzy? Sure. Mind-blowingly awesome? You betcha. Average? Ha.

Onto other you-related news, you are now head-down. I think you must have moved this morning, because I was pretty sure you were still lying sideways last night. And birthing a kid who insists on lying sideways ain't happening. You're too young for an anatomy lesson, but trust me: sideways != good ... head down = good.

And you are definitely your father's child. Because while your body is measuring at 34 weeks, your head is measuring at 36w+2d. If you decide to come on your 'head due date', you'll be here before Halloween. That's in just a few short weeks. A. Few. Short. Weeks.

I think another holiday baby would be awesome. I was just thinking of Veteran's Day.

No comments: