Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Weekly Buzz - Week 37

I do believe, little baby, that you have indeed dropped. My belly has gone from a basketball-shaped mass to more of a Pinocchio-nose-shaped mass. You make me look a lot pointier now, and while it's not as cute as a basketball, it means we're making progress. Keep it up!

I lost a pound this week. Of course I'm not trying to lose weight, but since I've only gained weight for the past 9 months, it was kind of nice to hear that I lost something. I'm sure it's due to being outside more thanks to the lovely weather we've been having.

Daddy and I are packing our hospital bag this week (shame on us for not having it done earlier!). I've packed four outfits for you: two pink outfits in different sizes and two blue outfits in different sizes. I'm assuming you'll be too big for a newborn outfit (Smith babies are anything but small and dainty), but I'm bringing two, just in case. I cannot believe you'll be here soon. Like for REAL soon.

I'm pretty sure that Daddy and I have finalized your name. We have our #1 boy name and #1 girl name - and we also have backup names in case the #1 name doesn't suit you for some reason. And funny enough, they happen to be Natalie's favorite names for you.

Oh, and according to SLPA, you're the size of a Swiss chard. A 6.5-lb Swiss chard.

No comments: