Thursday, December 01, 2016

November 2016 - Recap

My sweet thing,
You did it!! It took 14 months - which is longer that you were wanting - but you did it! You're now a Level 2 gymnast. My heart practically exploded out of my chest when you came bounding into the lobby of your gym, squealing about the good news. Your evaluation had to be done privately because we were out of town for your regular evaluation. But it made it more fun, that it was just you, me, and the coach in the gym. The excitement was just for you and it was a sweet moment between you and me. This'll definitely go down as one of my favorites.

We put our Christmas tree up - and I have to commend you on your ability to decorate a tree. Your talent has improved a lot over the past year (and exponentially over the past two and three years). You understand the concept of scattering the ornaments (versus the Plop Them All in the Same Quadrant [PTAITSQ] method that your brother currently favors) and mixing up the patterns and textures as you scatter. It makes me a little wistful knowing that you two are getting old enough to decorate a tree in a way that doesn't pain my Type A heart but it does free up my evenings now that I don't have to rearrange the ornaments (the PTAITSQ method makes our poor tree very unbalanced and unsteady).

Charlie got a cold. Then he gave it to me. Then I gave it to Daddy. Daddy seems to have gotten it the worst, but Charlie and I have had a tough time getting rid of it completely. You have managed to escape the wrath of this nasty thing and I'm hoping you can stay cold-free because I'm ready for all four of us to be healthy. I hope the CEO of Puffs Plus is enjoying his new boat, courtesy of the Smith family.

Hugs and smooches,
Mommy & Daddy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Headlines for December 1, 2016:
  • Buzz Aldrin Medically Evacuated From South Pole
  • Trump Says He Will Separate Himself From Businesses 'in Total'
  • Wisconsin first state to start presidential election recount
  • The U.K.'s first-ever 'plastic' 5 bill has really upset vegans
  • Country legend Dolly Parton announces fund for Tennessee wildfire victims
  • 'Full House' Creator Buys Home Used in Show

No comments: