Reasons why Lee (well, 99.99% Lee and 0.01% Suze) wants to put off buying a big screen:
(Can I get a yee haw?)
(sorry about the head-trippy picture - I was trying to not get splashed and take a picture at the same time)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm still voting for the big screen. Not that big a t.v. watcher or anything, but I'd watch more t.v. than I'd ride on one of those! Although I do like to ride on Eric's motorcycle, so I guess I can't talk to much. :)
Team Smith is comprised of a wonderfully wacky and charming fella named Lee and his equally-as-charming but not-wacky-at-ALL wife named Suzanne. The Smithkids are two wonderfully wacky and charming little squirts, Natalie and Charlie.
2 comments:
I'm still voting for the big screen. Not that big a t.v. watcher or anything, but I'd watch more t.v. than I'd ride on one of those! Although I do like to ride on Eric's motorcycle, so I guess I can't talk to much. :)
Boys and their toys....geeesh.
Post a Comment