Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Color Scheme

I think we've decided on a color scheme for Gorilla Baby's room! The big green square will be the wall color and the dark green and pink will be accents throughout the room. (The wall color is a little more springy and a little less pea soupy in person)

I don't think I could have handled a pink room, but I definitely want there to be some pink accents - I want someone to know that it's a girl's room but I don't want to make them nauseous with pink-overload. This scheme seems like a good balance ...



4 comments:

Eric said...

Looks great. I love green and pink together!! :)

beth said...

love the colors! i am sure it will be beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the color scheme. It's going to be so pretty!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!