Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Kicks?

21 weeks, 4 days - I think I'm convinced that I've felt her kick! I haven't ever felt the 'flutters' that everyone talks about. These are more of a combination between bubbles and light pokes. I've felt them before but haven't been 100% sure that it's her and not something I ate.

But after lunch today, I felt it about 6 or 7 times within a few minutes. And even now, I'm not 100% sure ... but I'm like 90% sure. And that'll work for me!

Kick away, baby girl. I don't mind one bit!

3 comments:

Eric said...

Awww, yay! That's great! I was never convinced at first either. But as she gets bigger, so will the pokes and jabs and rolls and you'll definitely be sure. Enjoy it! :)

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! Yay! :)

Nicki said...

Isn't that so fun?!? I love it!