Thursday, January 22, 2009

Growth Spurt

Just an FYI to me when we have more children (yes, I put "when" - even though the memories of labor and delivery are still fresh, I can see myself doing it again). or when Natalie goes through this again:

Growth spurts are painful. Maybe not physically (though it very well may be), but emotionally. Natalie has been going through her 2-3 week growth spurt over the past few days and we'll ALL be happy when it's over. She's fussier than normal and she's been nursing like crazy.

I know it's normal and that's what babies do, so it didn't really catch us off guard. But it was still rough not being able to console her.

But thankfully I see our sweet baby returning back to normal. I'd hate to have to ask Baptist Hospital what their return policy is.

(I kid, I kid)

No comments: