Thursday, January 29, 2009

Weekly Natalie - Week 4

This is how I found Natalie a few mornings ago. Obviously Lee and I need more practice at this swaddling thing. Or maybe we should market this trendy, one-shouldered swaddle blanket.

We've raised one end of her bassinet to help with the reflux, and except for duct tape, we haven't thought of anything that'll keep her from getting all scrunched at the bottom of her bassinet. You can plainly see from this picture that she's really bothered by it.

3 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

she is so cute! I can't wait to see her again, but we are still sick. It is a NASTY virus and I certainly don't want to infect you all. Have you thought about letting her sleep in the swing? THat is definitely elevated!

Miri said...

Oh, my goodness. She is just the cutest thing. I like your weekly photo idea!

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet! I can't wait to see her again.