Thursday, August 20, 2009

Weekly Natalie - Week 33

*sigh* I love Daddy/Nattie pictures. They make my heart happy.

Daddy hugs

This is a big deal. Natalie NEVER falls asleep on us anymore. She's too busy movin' and groovin', and doesn't want to sit still and snuggle. So when she DID, well, that's about the cutest thing in the entire world.
Snug as a bug on her Daddy
Sitting pretty at Ellaroo's birthday party

I have no clue where her neck went in this one
First time feeding herself with a spoon
She thinks being covered in peaches is GREAT
Post bathtime cuteness
I switched back and forth these two photos in my camera for what seemed like hours. It absolutely cracked me up. I made them into an animated gif so everyone else could experience the hilarity. (Sorry the quality is so bad - stupid free animated-gif-maker sites)

2 comments:

Nicki said...

She is such a cutie! I love her bib. Don't you love it? Duke had those type of bibs forever. They make cleanup so easy!

The Skippers said...

Love the animation. I can't believe that she pulled up. A strong willed woman!