Thursday, November 12, 2009

Weekly Natalie - Week 45

I canNOT believe that it's already the middle of November. Which means that next month is December. Which means that Natalie will have her 1st birthday before too long. Aaaaaaah!!

Just recently NJ has been trying to fit as many fingers
as humanly possible into her mouth when she's
eating Cheerios (or some other finger food)

For some reason, this picture reminds me of Robert DeNiro ...
if he were a Scruncher Bear
Another Scruncher Bear
Yet another Scruncher Bear
Not fully committing to being a Scruncher Bear
Standing up like a big girl
(while I cry like a little girl ...)

And down she goes!! It's a good thing we have carpeted floors
and she has a diapered booty



Right before she climbed right into my face
I could nibble on these cheeks 24/7
Rawr!!
Showing off her big, bad teeth
Yes, I'm biased ... but I think this kid is the best smiler EVER.
This picture is hee-larious.
Kindly asking me to quit taking pictures of her
More tongue tricks
Sitting in our living room (aka: Toys Backwards-R Us)
Her smiles make me smile

This rattle is #1 in Nat's eyes.
If it could feed her, she'd totally move out on her own.
Squealing!!
My wonderful pumpkin-head

1 comment:

nicki said...

These definitely put a smile on my face. I just want to eat her up!!