Thursday, January 14, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Week 54

Natalie is now able to take four steps in a row before falling down (or collapsing into a heap on Lee's and my lap). It's the funniest thing in the world watching her toddle around like Frankenstein. My little Franken-Nat.

Let's start Week 54 off with a Scruncher Bear
I have a lot of pictures of her looking lopsided like this.
Her head is in the 98th percentile though ...
She loves playing with her MEGABLOKS
(side note: learn how to spell properly, Guy-Who-Invented-MEGABLOKS)
Little angel face
Little three-toothed redneck face
She gets a kick out of crawling on my stomach.
My stomach, on the other hand, could do without the 23-lb playing.
Silly and drooly
I love her blue eyes


She's got some serious cheeks!

Thinking I'm totally laaaaame
She loves to make laps around the house on her walker
... much like a little old lady
Half-hearted Scruncher Bear

No comments: