Thursday, January 28, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Week 56

In terms of being sick, this was a red-letter week for Natalie and me. First, Natalie caught a virus which turned into the croup. Her fever got up to 103.7 (which royally freaked out Lee and me) and she was quite pitiful for a day or two. Thankfully she's back to her feisty self, but with the addition of gallons of mucus pouring out of her nose. Deeeeee-lightful.

And me? I had a cold for a few days - nothing terrible, but I've definitely felt better. And then, just as I'm getting over it, I come down with mastitis. Mastitis makes you feel like you have the flu - you're achy, feverish, cold/hot/cold/hot, tired - and as an added bonus, you ALSO feel like you got sucker-punched in the chest. Terrible x 10.

Despite all the ickiness going on in the Lair of Team Smith, I was able to get some pretty cute shots. The first set was taken at the park behind our house. This was Natalie's first time walking on grass, and she did pretty well!


Thinking she's big stuff
*splat*
Lots of fun things to point at
Laughing at the airplane that went by


She'd walk a bit, then have to stop to dance.
This is one of those dancing times.
More dancing
I love, love, love this little face



My baby puppy

This is what happens when she has her head down while
walking with her walker

Playtime with Granddaddy
Tutu Scruncher Bear #1!
Tutu Scruncher Bear #2!
So sleepy

Giving her neck a break from carrying ar0und her
98th percentile head
This girl loves dishtowels.
She's a master squatter

No comments: