Thursday, April 01, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Week 65

A Weekly Natalie with no pictures of Natalie. Ha!

Today is Lee's and my (is that grammatically correct?) anniversary, so I thought I'd post pictures of our wedding instead of pictures of our ridiculously cute baby.

These are in no particular order and are all the doings of the fabulous Wes and Rae Leytham!

I'm so glad we have such pretty pictures of Skopelos.
RIP, wonderful restaurant.
First dance
We saw each other before the wedding (best idea EVER)
and we ended up shooting most of the pictures
in some guy's front yard. He was so nice to let us do that.
One of my most favorite pictures ever
I think it's rule that if you get married in Florida,
you have to wear flip flops. Cuz that's how we roll.
My cutie patootie parents
Lee and his cutie patootie mom
Me and my dad
My mom thinks everything Lee says is funny ...
she doesn't think everything I say is funny, but
everything Lee says is positively hee-larious. Hmph.

Right after we first saw each other

3 comments:

jamie and jeremy said...

Seriously...it must be a mom-with-only-daughters-and-no-sons-thing because my mother thinks Jeremy is the cat's pajamas too. She does things like ask HIM what HE'D like for Easter dinner and all as if the rest of us aren't going to be eating as well. Hmph indeed.

tcm. said...

:) I am going to say it is safe to assume that Suzanne is the (primary) author of this blog, and particularly this specific post, as I doubt (and hope not) that Lee would use the phrase, "My cutie patootie parents" when labeling his Father and Mother in a 'post-wedding snapshot'.

Other than that, what a widdle cutie bunches of photogwaphs! Happy Annivoosooorwee!
:P

Lee and Suze said...

You're a sharp one, Mr. Miller. Yes, I am the primary blog author ... and would you believe me if I said it was Lee's idea to put "cutie patootie parents"??