Thursday, April 29, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Week 69

Here are some pictures I took from our trip to the zoo last week. Like I said last week, Natalie had more fun riding in the wagon than actually looking at the animals, but I paid a grand total of $0 for her admission. So it's all good.

Natalie's view of the sheep and their lamb
The lamb's view. I seriously had to restrain myself from
reaching in his pen and taking him home with me.
He was beyond cute.
Doing a little softshoe for the sheep

Forgot to rotate this one. But really, guinea pigs at a zoo?
Really?
My favorite!!
Me and My Not-Impressed-With-The-Gorillas little love
Antisocial gorilla (waaaay at the top of the tree)
Dude. This guy was HUGE.
Albino peacock
There he is again!
Lamb on the lam ... ha!
Blowing raspberries
What's that monkey doing? Oh, just hanging around.
Ba dum BUM!
Turtles working on their tan
My sweaty baby
Question: How do you hang a tree swing when you have a
6' ladder, a 6'3" husband, and a branch that's 15' off the ground?
Answer: you kick it redneck style

Testing out his handiwork
I had to give it a shot, too
I love her smile
Wheeeee!
Singing at the park

No comments: