Thursday, September 16, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Week 88

Week 87 and my 30th birthday - a match made in heaven. (How on EARTH can I be 30? Especially when I still feel [and frequently act] like I'm 12?)

Nat's latest trick is climbing into her rocking chair. Which is a feat
in and of itself. But then she throws an oversized book in the mix
just to make things a little more interesting.
The book quickly fell from her lap, but she didn't sweat it.
Loving the cowboy boots I got her at the Mom 2 Mom sale.
An awesomely cute $2, if I say so myself.
Which I do.
I love her. So very much.
Even though I don't particularly like Halloween,
and even though it's 6 weeks away, I wanted to post these.
I bought this (most awesome) costume (in in the WORLD)
from the Mom 2 Mom sale. When I got home I realized
that it might be too small for her. I tried it on her yesterday,
and while it fits, it's questionable whether or not it'll fit in 6 weeks.
So I wanted her to wear it at least once.
All she needs are bobby socks and a scarf in her hair!!Can't get much cuter than this face.
Silly girl
My gappy-toothed little love
Seriously love this costume

2 comments:

Miri said...

Hope you had an awesome birthday with your beautiful family!

Jess said...

How are we 30?? And married with kids?? I don't even know where the time went, girl. It's crazy. I don't feel all that old, so I think we are still young. ;)

Love the costume!! We haven't figured things out yet. I never buy ahead, because I can never correctly guess their sizes in advance. ;) But I think I'm gonna be tinker bell.