Thursday, September 30, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Week 90

Now that the temperature had dropped below hot-enough-to-fry-an-egg-on-the-sidewalk, we're going outside a lot more. And the first thing Natalie goes to is her tricycle. Jess - I'm going to Toys R Us today to get her a helmet :)

Distracted by dog that just passed by
Getting the hang of it!
Riding a tricycle is hilarious!
Watching a group of big kids ride past on their bicycles.
She so wants to be big.
In case anyone was wondering, she's still soooo big!
Carefully maneuvering onto her tricycle
The tricycle experience was short-lived once she found a big stick
I love her smiling eyes
Swinging!!
So excited to see a school bus
Just when I think she's an expert bubble-blower ...
... enter the Bubble Eater

2 comments:

Jess said...

Totally cracked up when I scrolled down and saw the last picture. LOL

And I am happy to hear she'll be sporting a helmet. Call me over-cautious, but I believe whole heartedly in protecting sweet baby heads. :)

Lee and Suze said...

Oh no, I'm totally with you. I don't know why it never occurred to me to get her one when she started riding her tricycle. I had planned to get her one when she rode a bicycle, but I don't know why I never thought of it with a tricycle. I'm blaming sleep deprivation.

Sweet baby heads are too sweet to not protect.