Thursday, September 23, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Week 89

Well, the munchkin found her birthday present almost 4 months early. Granted, Lee and I didn't go to great lengths to hide it - we put in the garage, where we pass through at least 5 times a day. So it wasn't a shocker that she found it. And since she's too young to care whether or not she has something to unwrap on January 1st, we let her play with it.

Daddy, showing Nat the finer points of pedaling a tricycle.
She got the hang of it pretty quickly
No reading session is complete without donning a winter cap
Numbers are FUN
Sweetness
Trying to hide her smile.
I'm biased, yes. But she has the cutest smile ever.

2 comments:

Nicki Smith said...

I cannot get over how adorable she is. She is the cutest little girly, girl ever!!

Jess said...

Her hair seems longer each time you post. And she's looking like such a kid now, instead of a baby. A beautiful big girl!!

And make sure you put a helmet on her sweet little head ... I know, I know, dorky, and doesn't seem worth the battle ... but I know kiddos who've fallen in the driveway and gotten seriously hurt. ;)