Thursday, October 30, 2008

Knobby Knees

31 weeks, 6 days - Today's really the first day that some of GB's movements have move past the "aww, how sweet" stage and entered the "hey kid, that kinda hurts" stage. Not that I'm complaining - nor do I want the movements to stop. I still love feeling her move around; it's just not quite as cute as it was a month or so ago.

Assuming she's still positioned head down, it's mainly been her incredibly knobby knees (sorry GB - you get that from me) that poke me the most. But knobby knees and all, I love this experience.

2 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

have you felt the jolt to the cervix? That is where it becomes NO FUN AT ALL!

Lee and Suze said...

Oh gosh yeah. Before she was head down, she got in two or three really strong kicks there! But now, it's mostly her knobby knees on my bladder.