Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weekly Natalie - Week 12

So, um, this week has kinda blown. I'm very glad to start a new week. And I'll be VERY glad to start a new month. And because of the blown-ness, I didn't take any pictures this week ... until this morning.

Natalie is frequently very cute when we change her diaper. It could be that she just really likes her changing table on her Pack 'n' Play ... or it could be that she looks forward to sticking her foot in her dirty diapers ... or it could be that she knows she gets lots of belly kisses when she's up there. Whatever the reason, we'll take it.

Here are some from this morning:

this is one of my favorite faces that she makes -
it's usually accompanied by a cute "gurrrrr"


how Lee and I feel when she sticks
her foot in a dirty diaper
looking up at Daddy -
he was leaning across the counter to see her

PS: Thanks for sleeping like a rockstar last night, kiddo. I put you down at 9:30pm, I fed you at 4am, then you slept until 7:15am. Pure bliss, I tell ya ...

PPS: You know, Nat ... if you wanted to sleep like a rockstar for consecutive nights (and perhaps, *multiple* consecutive nights), we wouldn't have a problem with it. Just try it - you might like it. (And you might like how much more pleasant Daddy and I can be!)

No comments: