Thursday, March 05, 2009

Weekly Natalie - Week 9

Even though this was such a rough week, I was able to get some pretty cute pictures. I'm so glad she's started smiling. It's a wonderful sight ...
this outfit makes me smileflying Nattie!



she obviously didn't inheirit this ability to look cute
while winking from her mother
Waiting to see what funny thing Daddy will do next
I loved the squeals that came with this smile
And just because it's funny: a picture of her mid-sneeze

Natalie's YouTube debut

3 comments:

Jess said...

Aw, she is just so darn cute!! I love all these pictures. She is so happy and alert and adorable. I especially love her little purple diaper cover. You didn't tell me you'd started using cloth - how's it going??

I'm sorry things have been so hard. I wish there was something I could say or do that would help. I'm thinking about you and love you. And it seems so amazing to me that I can love Natalie so much when I've never even met her!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! She gets cuter and cuter every week, but I'm sure you already know that.

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Oh. My. Goodness!!! Her smiles are perfect!!!! How could you not melt when you see those? LOVE HER!