Thursday, December 10, 2009

Weekly Natalie - Week 49

After months of drooling and weeks of being, well, you know ... less than pleasant ... Natalie's 3rd (yes, she only has 3) tooth popped through! I'm so relieved. She appears to be a slow tooth grower - which works well for nursing, but not well for wanting your daughter to look like a little kid and not like a 90-year-old man.

I love LOVE this little face. And I love that she's mine.
So not interested in posing with me


Empty Powerade bottle + pop tops = one happy baby
Super Scruncher Bear

She learned early that women look the most slim when they're
photographed from behind, looking over their shoulder



Thisclose to doing a somersault

She loooooves munching on her socks.

She looks so cute in her jammies.

So excited!
She looks thoroughly annoyed right here
I love that she's so silly and goofy


Walker FAIL

No comments: