Saturday, December 26, 2009

Weekly Natalie - Week 51 ... Problem Fixed

Week 51 AND Christmas AND I found my camera - what a wonderful combination! Lee and I were so excited to spend our first Christmas together as a three-membered Team Smith. Of course Natalie didn't totally get what was going on, but she handled all the excitement like a champ. She was in a good mood all day (Thank you, God) and had a lot of fun playing with Nana, Gramma Lu, Granddaddy, Grandpa, Aunt Karen, Uncle Mike, Aunt Lisa, Taylor, Grandma, and Paw Paw. Whew!

We felt extraordinarily blessed to be surrounded by family this Christmas (especially since last Christmas, we did absolutely nothing, for fear that I'd go into labor any second and have to rush to the hospital).

Life just doesn't get much better than celebrating our Savior's birth with loved ones.

Lee with the present I got him
I'll give you 10 guesses as to who the drawings are of :)
(a humongous thank-you to my girl Amanda for her artwork!)
Christmas wouldn't be complete without a good Scruncher Bear
Snuggling with Daddy
A big, fat BOOYAH to Pillsbury.
My homemade cinnamon rolls rocked, if I do say so myself (which I do)

Merry Christmas, Internet!

No comments: