Thursday, February 04, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Week 57

Ugh. What a rough week. Having a sick baby has got to be one of the toughest things ever. She can't tell me what she feels like, what hurts, and how bad it hurts - all she knows is that she feels terrible. I hated not being able to do anything for her besides giving her alternate doses Tylenol and Motrin. That, and sucking out her nose with a bulb syringe. Parenting = way glamorous. So needless to say, I didn't take any pictures this week. I don't think she would appreciate it if I posted a picture of how she looked earlier in the week. Teary-eyed, snotty-nosed, and drooly-mouthed does not a pretty picture make. She seemed to feel a bit better yesterday, so we went to the park. I snapped this picture with my camera phone - it's the only documentation of her 57th week!
I hadn't seen a smile from her in a few days, so this just melted my heart
My mom gave me a copy of this cartoon yesterday. Love, love, love it.

No comments: