Thursday, February 18, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Week 59

Gracious sakes. The girls of Team Smith were sick again this week. Thankfully, mine didn't get much worse than a mild head cold. Natalie was a different story. She had a fever almost every day, was coughing non-stop, and could have probably filled up a few five-gallon jugs with snot. I think Team Smith had had its fair share of snot to last us a few lifetimes. So I didn't get many pictures of Natalie this week.
 
Waiting for Daddy to get ready for the Father/Daughter Valentine's Day Dance
My two loves, all fancied up real pretty-like
Me and my pitiful, sick child at the park. She didn't want to play, she just wanted to lay on me.
Seriously - can you get much more pitiful-looking than that?
Grumpy, because her silly mom bought her some silly, oversized sunglasses
More pitiful-ness

2 comments:

Moore Family said...

Aw. I am sorry Nat was sick, but I have to admit that she's pretty cute being all pitiful. (I'm sure the cute part leaves off at the picture, and the real life sick and clingy baby was not as cute ... ).

I hope you both feel better soon!!

tcm. said...

Aww...Valentines Day Dance... :) Good times. What a cutie!