Thursday, March 04, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Week 61

What a momentous week - Scruncher Bear Natalie is back! There was about a month or so where she wouldn't make that face. I was so bummed to think that she had grown out of Scruncher Bear. That she thought she was too mature to make such a silly face.

But thankfully it's back! And this post is chock-full of the many faces of my Scruncher Bear.

Scruncher Bear complete with her gappy top two teeth - score!

Natalie loves those red pillows.
They keep her entertained for, well, minutes.
Which is quite an impressive feat.
Scruncher Bear trying to get on her 4-wheeler
She makes the silliest faces
Checking out the neighborhood cats in our backyard
An excellent bed-headed Scruncher Bear face
Trying to reach the top!
She loves her play house
$10 says she's making a Scruncher Bear face under the bowl
Quite possibly the funniest picture I've ever taken.
I have no clue why she was doing that, but it looks like she
carries the weight of the world on her shoulders
by being my offspring. As if she needs a few minutes
to collect her thoughts because having such a nerdy mom
gets to be too much to bear at times.
Rifling through the pile of loner socks that I ended up with
after doing three loads of laundry. Why does this always happen?!
Sock investigation
The best little love a mom could ask for
She's so silly. She gets it from Lee.
Put a sock in it, kid.
Bed-headed Scruncher Bear
Beautiful blue eyes
Playtime on Mommy
Wheeeeee!!
(ignore the camera strap)
Scruncher Bear on the move
Gappy toothed baby face
Her thinkin' tongue!
She loves rolling around in my lap
She loves playing with her Easter basket ...
and by "playing", I mean"throwing it across the room"

6 comments:

nicki said...

Seriously!?! This kid is sooo adorable. Do you think that Duke is too old for her? Because I would really like to see them end up together someday. What a cute couple they would make!

Lee and Suze said...

Not too old at all :)

Craker Crew said...

Gappy like her cousin Ella, eh?

Lee and Suze said...

Yep - gappy twins!

Beth @ UnskinnyBoppy said...

What a cutie she is! I just found your blog via Natalie's at One Pork Chop-- you wouldn't happen to be TexasSmith from the nest, would you?

TheBryansWeBe here, if so. :)

Lee and Suze said...

Hi Beth! Nope, that's not me - I'm only a nest lurker :) Thanks for checking out my blog .... off to look at yours!