Thursday, March 18, 2010

Weekly Natalie - Week 63

Natalie's hair is growing really quickly - I've already noticed a difference in how her pigtails (I mean, PIGTAILS!) looked a month or so ago with how they look now.

Way too cool to use her hands to carry Daddy's hat
through the house
"Seriously, Mom. Get a life."
Grumpy PIGTAILS!
*Please note, she's wearing capris and not
highwater pants*

My PIGTAILED! girl got a kick out of playing with dirt
My lovely mom with my sullen PIGTAILED! kid
Me with my allergic-to-looking-at-the-camera-when-mom-
wants-me-to PIGTAILED! girl
PIGTAILED! Blues pilot
Looking pretty snazzy in her dress, Mardi Gras beads,
and Lee's work socks on her hands.
We like to call her Nattie Sock Hands.
Being goofy really takes it out of a kid
More goofiness. Totally gets it from Lee.

We just got back from a road trip to Savannah. Lee was going to a conference there, so Nat and I hijacked his trip and went with him. Lee was stationed in Savannah while he was in the Army, so he was excited to be able to show us his old stompin' grounds.

Nat fell asleep while rooting around that bag
for some snacks. :)
Pretty Forsyth Park
My gappy-toothed little love
She's very squeal-y
That pink ball was well worth the $1 I spent on it.
And it goes so well with her ensemble.
Still tries to use the ball to support herself
when she tries to get up.
Pink ball = support FAIL

Savannah has now been graced by Scruncher Bear!
Natalie so wanted to be with those big kids playing
in the parachute
Ha! Caught you, you little flower picker
"Who, me?"
She's an obedient one, that's for sure.


Hello, Paula Deen's restaurant!
My arteries are thanking me for not eating here.
She toddled right over to that chalkboard and
proceeded to hug it over and over again.
Nat = chalky mess.
Mmmm ... chocolate gelato ....
Nat fell over from the sheer weight of the bulldog's tongue
Poor kid.
My cute waving boy helping the Waving Girl
Looking across the Savannah River towards the Westin
Waving Girl, part 2
Looks like 12th Avenue in Pensacola!
Not ready to let go of Daddy's knee before exploring the park
She was fine as long as she had her trusty stick
My wonderful little love
"Natalie, how big are you?"
Wheeeeee!

She's not a baby anymore!
The baby in the mirror followed us to Savannah!
Dancing with the other Natalie
Pure sweetness
Pure NOT sweetness.
I turn my back for one second and she had
taken all of Lee's clothes from the dresser
and thrown them on the floor.
The little stinker.
Neat bridge
The many talents of Natalie Jane
Bubbles!!!
Big tree, little munchkin
Hello, my sweet girl
Signing for Daddy to blow more bubbles!
Soooooo big!
Giving herself a round of applause
We like to share our dorkiness with other states
My two loves in front of the fountain spraying
green water (for St. Paddy's Day)

Me and my little love
(who still refuses to look at the camera)
Team Smith!

No comments: