Friday, October 23, 2009

I <3 Rae Leytham

It's no secret that I'm immensely fond of Rae Leytham and her amazing talent. She and her husband photographed Lee's and my wedding back in 2006 and the four of us have been friends since. I was so tickled when I was able to get Natalie into the studio for some pictures. And I was even more tickled with the results.

I mean, seriously. The cuteness level in this post is quite obscene. I apologize in advance if you feel the urge to run out and buy yourself a tutu. Blame Rae, not me.

The eyes on that frog make me think of the
pair of eyes from the Geico commercial.
Showing off her two teeth in the dress Nana gave her
Me and my Nataroo.
Oh how I love this little girl.
The yellow container I'm holding has Cheerios in it.
Bribing her with Cheerios was the only way I was able
to get her to cooperate in most of the shots.
She loves her some Puffs!
Be still my heart.
How can one little girl hold so much cuteness?!

2 comments:

beth said...

o these are just fabulous. LOVE the tutu!!

nicki said...

Too cute, Suze!!!