Thursday, October 15, 2009

Weekly Natalie - Week 41

Man, this is one funny kid. It seems like her personality exploded when she hit the 9 month mark. Lee and I are having the best time with her.

She's the coolest kid
That's the look I get when I see cinnamon rolls ...
Showing off her two bottom teeth


Our couch is delicious

Thank heaven for dollar toys at Target!



Aaah! Attack of the Crazy Purple Creature!
Some Daddy/Nattie (and purple creature) time
Letting her splash in her booster seat
The kid who hates baths likes splashing?
Someone please explain that to me.
Getting a lesson from Daddy


Focused splasher
So excited!
Next time, I'll put soap and water in the tray
and let her splash herself clean.
Splish Splash Scruncher Bear
Right before Lee doused me

Ha!
Would rather splash than pay attention to the camera
"If I look totally adorable, maybe someone will pick me up"
Freshly napped smile

No comments: