Thursday, October 22, 2009

Weekly Natalie - Week 42

Lee was out of town this past weekend, so I got to spend some extra-quality time with my Nataroo. It was chilly (hence her cute red nose) and she was loving the swings!






Black-and-white angel face

Swinging Scruncher Bear!
My silly goose

Can you say "terrifying"?! She's not coordinated quite yet
to go more than 1 or 2 steps with the walker, but it's coming.
Oh yes, it's coming.
Ahh, that's more like it

She's got sock problems.
I have yet to find a sock that will stay on her foot.
Pretty smiler
Rawr!!

Droopy pants AND sock problems. This poor kid.

There's that Thinkin' Tongue of hers again
Wonder what she's doing? She's using her tongue to push
the button that turns on the music for this toy.



2 comments:

Jess said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. She is so adorable. And I also LOVE her cute fuzzy pink hoodie vest thing. I WANT one! :)

And also want to mention that I never found any socks that would stay on either of my kids feet. It's not you/her ... it's just a common problem. Although the ones that worked the *best* for us were the Old Navy ones with the size written on the bottom in grippies. I just wish they made them big enough for my giant children now. :)

beth said...

too cute! i love your photo updates! love her all dressed for the cold :)

I'm in the process of changing my email and website, and realized i only have your old work email. can you email me, so i can give you my updated info? hehe

take care!