Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Splish Splash

I was reading an article on fun activities I can do with Natalie that don't cost anything (I'm all about free fun). One of the suggestions was to fill the high chair tray with water and let the baby splash around. I figured that since Natalie likes the rain (but still hates baths with an incredible, fiery passion), I was hoping that she'd like splashing around just as long as she's not sitting in it ... because maybe that's the problem??

Thankfully it was a success! She loved splashing ... and as you can see from the video, Lee was more than happy to 'help' her splash.

1 comment:

Jess said...

So he splashes you, then says sorry ... then does it AGAIN! Geez. LOL And I am so happy you were outside because I was thinking it sounded way too messy to try. Good clean fun! ;)